University in Konstanz, Germany Numerous organisations provide Funding opportunities for research. We provide an overview of funding opportunities on our websites to help you navigate the funding landscape in Germany, Europe and around the world. https://www.uni-konstanz.de/en/research-support/funding-opportunities/ …
Research Support Funding opportunities Apply
Numerous organisations provide funding for research. We provide an overview of funding opportunities on our websites to help you navigate the funding landscape in Germany, Europe and around the world.
Also, there is a wide range of internal grants for researchers at the University of Konstanz. These internal grants shall improve the working conditions at the university, support research and teaching, and help postdoctoral and senior members of the university to prepare major research projects.
German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Research Grants: funding of research projects for up to three years
- Temporary Positions for Principal Investigators: funding of your own position within the research grant programme
- Scientific Networks: promoting scientific exchange for junior researchers
- Research Fellowships: enabling junior researchers to carry out a research project abroad for 3-24 months
- Emmy Noether Programme: funding of junior research groups for six years
- Heisenberg Programme: preparing for a professorship
- Reinhart Kosellek Projects: funding of high-risk projects
- Coordinated Programmes: Collaborative Research Centres, Research Units, Research Training Groups
- health research
- health professionals
- clinical research
- services research
- health services
- human health
- research projects
Proposals can be submitted any time. If you plan to apply for a coordinated programme, please contact Research Support early in the process.