Check the list of Universities and Colleges across Canada if you are self-funded or looking for partial funding (Graduate Assistantship), or looking for a school for undergraduate, Masters or PhD. The internet is there for you to also search and read information. Apply Now for Mount Royal awards and Scholarship
General Award Information
Apply Now for Mount Royal awards and Scholarship
Mount Royal awards policies
- Applications for awards are available online starting October 1
- Unless otherwise specified by a donor agreement or institutional procedures, all scholarships, bursaries and awards are open to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- Unless otherwise specified by a donor agreement or institutional procedures, international students are eligible for entrance and in-course scholarships, nominated awards and emergency bursaries.
- Mount Royal limits the overall amount of money awarded to a student in scholarships, bursaries and awards to $15,000 in any given academic year.
- For the most current listing of awards, please see the award website.
Types of awards
Continuing Education and Credit-Free awards
Applications are available online October 1 – March 1
- You can apply online until March 1 for awards.
- Applicants will be evaluated on work completed in the academic year in which they are submitting their applications.
- There are a small number of awards that are advertised on the Mount Royal award site which require alternate application procedures, including separate application processes and deadlines.
Current listings of awards
For the most current listing of Mount Royal awards, see the award website.