Top 10 Benefits of Regular Exercise When we lack exercise in our body, our muscles grow weak, circulation of any sort becomes very slow and health recovery become even little or impossible. Exercise is very important for our body system. Our bodies don’t function properly without exercise.
Here are some Top 10 Benefits of Regular Exercise
- The elasticity of tissue cells are kept intact
- Toxins are strongly released by the lymph nodes. The lymphatic system doesn’t have a pump like the heart does, it uses the movement of our body to circulate its fluid.
- Muscles becomes strengthens and strong.
- The heart gains its strength, thereby decreasing the rate of heart diseases and other cardiovascular problems.
- Hip muscles and joints, through the movement of the body becomes very strong and less prone to breakage.
- Bones density are strengthen from rebuilding which is stimulated by exercise, decreases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Exercise can improve the intake of oxygen, which in turn provides energy boost and increases our stamina. It helps in the production of new cells and its growth as well; it encourages better circulation, it increases our bowl movement and as well may prevent diseases.
- Our heart benefits greatly from exercise because when it is at rest, it requires less work to pump all the blood around your circulatory system. Exercise will increase our HDL (good cholesterol) and lower our overall cholesterol (LDL)
- Exercise is very effective in terms of weight loss and prevent weight gain. When we take in more calories than we burn, we gain weight but when we burn more calories than we take in, we lose weight and exercises aids a lots in regulation of the metabolism of our body. While you may lose fat, you may still weigh the same as you tone your muscles, and they increase in mass and density. The way your clothes fit is a very good indicator than a weighing balance when measuring your weight loss. Exercise also help in proper functioning of our joints.