Go to on your Phone or laptop and fellow
Login and do this steps:
Add a line
Use these steps to add roads, flyover/underpasses, railways, ferry boat lines and trails/paths.
Step 1: Make your changes
- Click Add New on top left of the viewport.
- Select Add roads, railways etc. from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the type of the feature you‘d like to draw.
- Click and place the nodes in exact alignment with the satellite imagery.
- Click Done or press Enter to finish.
- Enter the details in the left hand panel and click Save.
Step 2: Tell us how it relates to the map
After you’ve finished drawing, you might be prompted to specify whether your road is new or an extension of an existing road:
- Select Create a new road if your feature is new.
- Select Extend the road if you’ve drawn an extension, a road will be created with the same name and details as of the original.